Ever wonder what someone would look like if you combined the best or worst features of family and friends into a single person? Now you can find out with Psycho Booth!
***Awarded New & Noteworthy in Entertainment - Apple 04/12/11
Use the iPhone, iPod Touch (4th Gen), or iPad2 camera and combine pictures of family, friends, and even pets into hilarious or frightening creations. An intuitive interface makes it easy to build a psycho out of anyone with simple touch gestures.
Camera overlays help to line up the perfect picture, or to intentionally take a bad one and build something that is truly horrific. But dont worry if you mess up taking a picture, because there are simple drag and pinch gestures that will help correct any mistakes.
Once your creation is finished, full Facebook and Twitter integration make sharing photos simple. And with the click of a button, a photo can be saved to the device library to share via email or MMS.
- Intuitive interface makes building your creation as simple as possible
- Custom overlays assist in lining up the perfect picture
- Easily correct mistakes with drag and pinch gestures to move and zoom pictures
- Full Facebook and Twitter integration makes sharing photos a breeze
- Save photos to your phone with the touch of a button and then share via email or MMS